InClime is an Annapolis, Maryland based company that runs renewable and energy efficiency programs for utilities and public entities. InClime is focused on creating easy to navigate online programs that allow everyone from homeowners to large businesses to directly participate in programs that were previously limited to large, sophisticated entities. An overview of our programs is available on our website (www.inclimesolutions.com/about-us).
InClime is growing and seeks a software developer to join the current 3-person software development team building and maintaining the codebase for the 9 programs we run. Full or part-time will be considered.
The software developer will be initially responsible for providing feature updates and maintenance to the existing codebase as well as assisting in building new features for existing programs. As the company launches new programs the developer will be an integral part of developing the codebase for those new programs.
Position Requirements, Salary & Benefits:
Competitive salary based on experience. Position includes 3 weeks (15 work days) of paid vacation time per year for full time employees and includes the option to telecommute several days per week. InClime provides health insurance for full and part-time employees and a 401k plan with employer match for all employees.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, electrical engineering, or equivalent. Other degrees with equivalent work experience also considered.
- Experience with the Codeigniter framework
- Front-end experience
- Knowledge of renewable energy and renewable energy finance as well as how renewable energy incentive programs work
- Experience with SOC qualification and compliance
- Experience with Linux and server setup and maintenance
- Experience setting up version control software
Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org